Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    up with the flu

Moderators: philnic, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

up with the flu
 Login/Join

posted
My youngest son caught the flu bug that is going around here. It seems to be a twenty four hour bug. My wife and daughter had it. I stayed up with him tonight after he was "finished" in the bathroom. I wrapped him in a blanket and we watched The R.B. Theatre together. I put on The Dark Ferris, Here There Be Tygers, and The Long Years. He fell asleep halfway through Long Years. I think The Long Years is the best one so far I've seen. Robert Culp was excellent. I was moved to tears.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about illness in the family, glad it isn't bird flu!

Posts: 7068 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eeew. Had the same thing going around here.
One word of advice, however: do NOT read "Fever Dream" while actually running a fever!

Posts: 3163 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post