New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocket
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Mother's are like no others,
the cookie in the passionate purple package!

Patrask, what we all like about you is you're
so round, so firm, so fully packed,
so easy on the draw!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dentifrice is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One word I know by heart from hair conditioner: Tetrahydraisothiazolinone. I think that's right. There's another ingredient without the "iso", if I remember right.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I choked. Stage fright. The words from hair conditioner are:
Methylchloroisothiazolinone and
Methylisothiazolinone.

Yup I went with the Tetrahydra when I should have gone with the Methylchloro. But I got the isothiazolinone right. I think Tetrahydra was one of Godzilla's foes.

Robo,

Was someone in the hammock with you? Well, at any rate, you just need to get right back on the hammock and show it who's boss.

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ICU!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give it to Mikey, he likes everything.

Jim never said that about my coffee.

Don't squeeze the Charmin.

The quicker-picker-upper.

He doesn't talk, but I always loved the Native American after garbage is thrown at his feet crying, that tear really got me right here! I was very intrigued by the BiCentennial moments too. Wish I had those on dvd, not that they were exactly ads although they sort of were for our country. Where's that spirit now?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the hammock, they are thin to begin with and it was just old and frayed, I was alone in it when it snapped. I need a new one, its the kind you tie between two trees and very light weight too.

posted Hide Post
"Jim never said that about my coffee" is one of the funniest lines ever written for advertising. Perhaps mostly because it wasn't intended to be!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Only her hairdresser knows for sure..."

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Who wears short shorts?"

"Gee, your hair smells terrific!"

(Doug, it's one of my favs. Didn't they do a parody of it in Airplane? Most of the kids on here are probably scratching their heads wondering what is all this jibberish about.)

posted Hide Post
"That's a spicy meatball"

We all know sex sells. Some prime examples:

"Chrome bumpers" as the camera zooms in on a pair of scantily-clad spicy meatballs setting themselves on the bumper of the pick-up truck.

And Mr. Microphone's "Hey goodlooking, we'll be back to pick you up later."

"Double your pleasure with Doublemint Gum." as the famous Doublemint twins skate away from the camera blowing kisses over their shoulders and winking at the camera. And showing off their scantily-clad spicy meatballs.

PEPSODENT's "Is that a proposition?"

Cigarettes ads were notoriously sexy. The only one I remember was "Woman want MORE."

posted Hide Post
Funny, your right! The cig adds were very saucy, I remember Virginia Slims were my favorite to watch. The soap ads like Dove set the harmones on edge too.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Mother's are like no others,
the cookie in the passionate purple package!

Patrask, what we all like about you is you're
so round, so firm, so fully packed,
so easy on the draw!

Ok, that's it, I am turing off my Webcam!

Oh, and I forgot: Acetyl salicilic acid

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you remember LSMFT

then you are not only old, but likely to die of cancer as well.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!

I am stuck on bandaid brand cause bandaid's stuck on me.

My baloney has a first name, it's O-s-c-a-r....

Two all beef patties, special sause, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

Love the jingles!