Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Three Words Or Less
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Words Or Less
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Grassy, sorry! I didn't even know your post was a quiz.
Ah, yes, Mr. Shatner. His rendition of Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man" will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Whenever I read the famous passage in Ezekiel I picture Shatner standing in the valley looking around and saying, "Bones!....Bones!"

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I mentioned once in church that Shat had started singing again, the pastor said, "Thanks for the warning."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"...Oh! The humanity!"

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But--his rendition of an aging attorney, struggling to save his mind and his virility from what he terms "mad cow disease" on ABC's Boston Legal, is priceless. (denny crane) No singing on the show though, that I've heard.

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post