Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Is this just a rumor?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is this just a rumor?
 Login/Join

posted
I heard that Ray Bradbury just passed away recently. Is this true!?!?! Which date is that?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wasabi,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray is very much alive. The rumor is untrue.

Also, since you are a first-time poster, I have a personal request which I believe would be seconded by a whole bunch of other people: a lot of youngsters come on to this website, so please watch your written language, OK? There is no need for obscenities. Many thanks.

Posts: 2473 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Richard, just this rumor is so hurtful if it's true. If you are the admin or mod, can you please delete this post please.
Sorry again.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wasabi,

you should be able to edit the post yourself - look for the little icon in the corner of your original post (it looks like a pencil eraser rubbing out a folder).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray would say: 'The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated..." (LOL)

Far from it for me to speak for The Great One, however... Cool

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not only a rumor, it's not even a new rumor.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post