Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    In response to Nard..

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In response to Nard..
 Login/Join

posted
Posted 23 May 2007 10:41 PM Hide Post
booklover2727: Ah, same here. Likewise! Great adventure! He led me to the fuse box where I slammed the switches and cried over lights that began to turn on. But that's not the whole story. The whole story is...Bradbury himself doesn't quite get it yet. And THAT is a mystery. Because, how can that be?
How can Ray Bradbury pen portraits of the breath of God, entwine the many cords of syllables from angels, sculpt visions of genuine eternity inside arrangements of the alphabet, and not catch insight of from whom it all comes? THAT is a mystery. So late in life, you think he would have answered the door by now.

In response to the above Nard...I believe you've seen the hand of God in Bradbury's work. Inspiration and enlightment to all of us, no matter what race, religion or political affiliation we are...That is Mr. Bradbury. Mr. Bradbury the Man...a writer whose simple words are moving a Universe. The universe within our hearts. If Peter the doubter or Samson the denier and even Saul who became Paul and a thief on a cross are accepted by HIM...who are we to deny...

His actions have spoken greater than his words...

P.S.
Thank you Nard for provoking thought and allowing us to see the Hand of God at work...

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a real sheep 'n' goats rodeo setting in motion here.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rodeo?

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope I'm not the sheep...or goat for that matter.

believer in Douglas

posted Hide Post
Naaaah.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, which is it: Naaah or Baaah?

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Razzer Blaaah.

posted Hide Post
Do not forget that Nard is they great conveyer of knowledge and aprit when it comes to Ray Bradbury. I thank him greatly...Thanks Nard.

believer in Douglas

posted Hide Post
Aprit is a good word. I think.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spauldering Dougster:
aprit
aprat
aport
aprit
pirit
spurit
sparit
spooit
spoota
toodaloo

I think Aprit is a word, that is if any of the other words in the list is a word...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will forever spell check any piece placed on this blog. OUCH!

believer in Douglas

posted Hide Post
Please do not tell me that we are not proficienct in the universal language of Esperanto!

believer in Douglas

posted Hide Post
proficient is an English word meaning highly competent!

proficienct is an Esperanto word meaning having knowledge of.

believer in Douglas