Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
How about G. Montag or Icarus M.?

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DARKCAR (Works if the car is black, not so good if white...)

SIS4SPC

RIS4RKT

SPENDER (also good for Shirley Bassery fans...)

PARKHIL

PUMPKIN

JKTSCAR

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course, the car is white, we are calling her Inga. Pumpkin is taken. Icarus is used. Belive it or not I have not tried Montag. Let me try Spender, too. Thanks guys.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To me delight, MONTAG is not taken. We may have a winner.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As USHER II had another meaning it occurs to me that SPENDER has more to do with spending habits than a man on Mars.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Let me try Spender, too.

That one might be appropriate, depending on how much you paid for the car!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I thought you said seven!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:

This is why the almighty Exclamation point was created. MONTAG!

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:

You used to live in the state and should know that seven is the max. number.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
You used to live in the state and should know that seven is the max. number.

That's what I thought!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
For everyone who wants to come out of their cocoon and become a beautiful person. A friend shared this with me this afternoon. I share it with you. Featuring my friend Doug Jones, and the amazing Nick Vujicic, a preacher from Australia whom I met at Bel Air Presbyterian once. A very sweet guy. Enjoy!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing this, it is a very touching film. Your friend is a magnificent actor, and his performance is on par with the one he did previously in Pan's Labyrinth.

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Richard Matheson, born the 20th of February 1926

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kukai_Aoki:
Thank you for sharing this, it is a very touching film. Your friend is a magnificent actor, and his performance is on par with the one he did previously in Pan's Labyrinth.

Pan's is one of the finest fantasy films I've ever seen, and I told Guillermo Del Toro that last time I saw him. He is also a very sweet guy.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Happy Birthday to Richard Matheson, born the 20th of February 1926

I've just emailed my good wishes to Mr M! Thanks jkt for reminding me.

"Live Forever!"