Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted
 Login/Join

posted
This post has been deleted with apologies.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LordShen,

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I don't encourage posting fiction and poetry here, I won't delete it either. Posting links to fiction, poetry, or artwork on other sites is fine.

It looks as if this is just a "teaser" to the complete story found elsewhere...very good!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LordShen:

I thought it was pretty fine, though.

And I second

"Beware the Autumn People."

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LordShen:

Wha? You deleted your post and your apologies?

Actually, I thought the teaser was a bit of all right.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was all right and better than many offerings which have appeared here, a few of which slipped through the cracks and for which I apologized. Your technical accomplishment in changing the thread title boggles me! Thanks for being considerate.

Perhaps we should just have a Fiction, Poetry, and Other-type thread where people post urls to their websites and/or artistic achievements.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taking it down was the only right thing to do.

And no, Braling II, the apologies remain. LoL

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post