Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray Bradbury and the Last Global Pandemic

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury and the Last Global Pandemic
 Login/Join

posted
Hello All!

I just published this in the Los Angeles Review of Books (link at the bottom). There is quite a bit of new research about the Bradbury family in it, including some never before published photos. I hope you will give it a look see.

Be well, everyone!

https://lareviewofbooks.org/ar...ast-global-pandemic/

Posts: 104 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed the article, thanks for sharing!

"If they live forever. why not me?"

-Timothy in From the Dust Returned

Posts: 5 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for sharing aspects about the man, the family and the times that shaped my favorite author.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 11 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for your kind words. I enjoyed getting back to serious research with that essay. I'm working on another Bradbury essay now.

Posts: 104 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post