Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART, APOLOGETIC MICHAEL MOORE SAYS.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART, APOLOGETIC MICHAEL MOORE SAYS.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nard!
Great bit! Good to have some humour in an otherwise dreary political atmosphere!
Thanks.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Burning Bush"...he he he...
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Translator,
Your problem may have been that you were using alternating current, which is what "comes out of" the wall outlets. Try DC next time!
Cheers, Groon!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion. That WAS pretty funny.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Groon,
that was when I was about, I think, 11. At the time I thought electricity was bacteria travelling through wires. I'm ok now.
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha! That's rich!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone catch Michael Moore on the Tonight Show? I missed about the first minute, so don't know if they discussed the title or Ray at all.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post