Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Old St. Nick and Hanukah Harry

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old St. Nick and Hanukah Harry
 Login/Join

posted
Did anybody get a Bradbury related gift? I received one and a half gifts:

"Ray Bradbury (Twayne's United States Authors Series)" by David Mogen, a nice prestine copy.

A bottle of Fahrenheit cologne. Not really a Ray item but kind of, hence the half.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cologne, eh? Maybe it was Fahrenheit 4711...

No directly-related Bradbury items received here, but some tenuously connected: some Francois Truffaut DVDs.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Cologne, eh? Maybe it was Fahrenheit 4711...

No directly-related Bradbury items received here, but some tenuously connected: some Francois Truffaut DVDs.

Now we are getting into Six Degrees of Seperation territory. Wink

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Thumbs up!" on your David Mogen book jkt!

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got some ceramic cat salt and pepper shakers, and i know Ray loves cats, so they remind me of him.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post