Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Three Words Or Less
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Words Or Less
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
My three words are Rousing, Vast, and Cathartic

Summer comes rushing in like the winds of a tornado...except in Michigan!

Posts: 32 | Location: Rochester College | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Cherish"
-the-
"Innocence"
-of-
"Wonder"

=========OR=========

Witness - One who has seen or heard something.

Recognize - 1. To know or identify from past experience. 2. To approve of or appreciate.

Testify - To declare publicly.

================================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for smiles.

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
L earn
O bserve
V alue
E verthing

Sorry, that is four.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second what The Lake said. Thank you Patrick!

My three words: Read, learn, and smile.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe this thread would be fun for RB to read, along with the other Christmas greetings. What do you think, Nard, Dandelion?

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Lake:

Good Idea! In it goes with the mailing... on December 20th!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will live forever!!

or

My long-lost grandfather!!

or

I love him!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MERRY MARTIAN CHRISTMAS!!!

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post