Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    modern jazz album based on Frost and Fire

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

modern jazz album based on Frost and Fire
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone,

I am a musician and I have the idea of writing a few compositions based on "Frost and Fire" for a few years already. I wrote one then, when I thought about this for the first time, and now I want to get serious about this idea during the next year. I have a question and it concerns the funding for this project. As you can imagine it is difficult to make money from jazz, when you record stuff and produce your own music is difficult not to loose money actually Smiler I am in the beginning of this little adventure now and I am looking for organizations that might be interested in contributing something to this project. If some of you has an idea about an institution or organization that might offer some help please feel free to share it with me, it would be very welcome. Probably is good to know that I am from Europe, that all the people involved in the project are Europeans and that everything I plan to do is going to take place in Europe.

Thanks a lot!

Here is the tune I already wrote in case you are curious - it is from a concert about two years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOHq7tS_b0o

Stefan Goranov

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post