Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    i. m. skipper..

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i. m. skipper..
 Login/Join

posted
...that's probably the only interesting thing about me. father dan thought it was a miracle, and determined that i would be the child "given to the church." we didn't talk about it but it was always there. i read the bible when i was five. father dan asked me what i thought of it. "i think i like the wizard of oz better, i replied ingenuously. and i did. and then there was puberty, which put am end to that priest crap toot suite, yes sir or ma'am.

Posts: 5 | Location: st. petersburg fl, usa | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have I mistakenly wandered into a dream?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark::::

NO... but I think others have, tho...!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, kind of a Joyceian/Ulysses Stream-of-Consciousness kind of thing going. I confess, in written communications, to being a bit bound by the borders of rationalism and the linear development of ideas. Outside poetry, I have a hard time following free-floating.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post