Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Cosmic Bradbury Moments
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cosmic Bradbury Moments
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Braling II--When you go to the "Buy" section of EBay, type in Vintage Rolling Stone Magazines, and a bunch of the old ones I believe you were describing are for sale. Have fun!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People being in need of medication is not a legal issue...is it?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lmskipper,
Tusen Takk! I'll give it a try...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These images from some of the "Rocket Man's" recently discovered (and officially released) personal belongings: "Spectacular!"

"What's it like out in space?"
"It's the best thing in a lifetime of best things!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sci...ged-planet-life.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredible indeed! It looks like an LP.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"LP!" Now, there is an irony!!

"Rocket," who has not been on board for a while (?!), would appreciate your vinyled allusion, DS!

Agreed..."Incredibly Spectacular!"

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These videos are filled with RB images from stories that have moved so many of us over the years!

There are many dozens of outstanding topics presented on this site (open "All Videos"). Mars, Kepler, Moon, Hubble, Shuttle Flights, Black Holes, and just about anything you may have an interest in!

This is a marvelous educational site. If time allows, enjoy a few journeys into the reaches of near and far space:

http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php

posted Hide Post
When "Rocket Man" came on the radio a little over a week ago, I really enjoyed hearing it and letting my sister in on the Bradbury references. I also enjoy going on my smartphone when a song comes on (sister was driving) and being able to check misheard lyrics!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post