Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    451 Ring (Personal Album)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
451 Ring
 Login/Join

by jkt (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I will never disagree with anybody who says I'm nuts. Here is my new ring as proof why...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jkt,

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mighty excellent!
Of course, said mark would be a reverse image.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montag would be pleased! Has Mr. B seen it!?

It immediately brought this to mind:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.c...08/01/29/phantom.jpg

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray will get to see it this weekend.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
Mighty excellent!
Of course, said mark would be a reverse image.

The police would just have to hold the dead guy up to a mirror.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
Montag would be pleased! Has Mr. B seen it!?

It immediately brought this to mind:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.c...08/01/29/phantom.jpg

The Green Lantern has nothing on me either.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
sunshine superman? Nice ring.....

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jkt had to order all 1000 of those numbered, limited edition rings to be sure of getting #451.

:-)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, smileys don't work properly when you comment on a gallery post!

:-(

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
jkt had to order all 1000 of those numbered, limited edition rings to be sure of getting #451.

:-)

I still have 666 left in the series...

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
You could sell #666 to a satanist. Or turn it upside down and sell it as #999 to a British policeman, fireman or ambulance driver.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Beatty should wear one of those rings in the upcoming movie.

Cori

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been about three weeks since I got the 451 ring. A day has not gone by that somebody does not ask what the 451 stands for. About a quarter of the people appear to be aware of the book or its author. That's a low percentage but I get to "educate" the rest. So I am now an educator...

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
About a quarter of the people appear to be aware of the book or its author.

Sad.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Cool!

Posts: 86 | Location: Bernalillo, NM USA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post