This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/5571014362

14 May 2011, 10:59 AM
rockadelic
What Are You Reading? II

"Once a Ray Bradbury fan, always a Ray Bradbury fan!"Smiler
22 May 2011, 10:33 AM
jkt
Orangefield by Al Sarrantonio. I found a used, signed, copy of this Cemetery Dance book at my local bibliophile emporium. To be honest I was unfamiliar with the author’s work but the dedication page won me over: To Ray Bradbury: Maestro of Halloween.
22 May 2011, 06:17 PM
Doug Spaulding
The script The App, with Ray's actor Roses Prichard, this afternoon. She signed on to play a role. Speaking of role, we roll Friday!

"Live Forever!"
24 May 2011, 12:54 AM
rockadelic

By blackglove at 2011-05-19

24 May 2011, 12:43 PM
philnic
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
The script The App...

Sounds topical! You should do a follow-up called The Tweet Big Grin

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
24 May 2011, 03:15 PM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Sounds topical! You should do a follow-up called The Tweet Big Grin

Do you know who nearly played a role in it? GCJ! But nearly doesn't really count, does it?

"Live Forever!"
05 June 2011, 06:58 PM
fjp451
The Trail of '98, Lowell Thomas, Jr.; Ray Bradbury: The Life of Fiction, Profs. Eller and Touponce; The Short Stories of O'Henry; And my final HS literature unit (How ironic is this!?) ~ Fahrenheit 451!
08 June 2011, 06:24 PM
jkt
This is not really "reading" but I received my copy of The Martian Chronicles Radio Dramatization today, from The Colonial Radio Players.

(The first CD I have put in my car in the 15 months I've owned it.)

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley
08 June 2011, 09:43 PM
Linnl
jkt wrote
quote:
This is not really "reading" but I received my copy of The Martian Chronicles Radio Dramatization today, from The Colonial Radio Players.

Audible.com has this for 3.91USD, during the current "Summer Listening Sale", for audible members.
09 June 2011, 07:50 AM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
Audible.com has this for 3.91USD, during the current "Summer Listening Sale", for audible members.

$6.99, surely. Unless it's in the Summer Listening Sale section, which I could not find.

"Live Forever!"
09 June 2011, 09:27 AM
rockadelic
MAD MAGAZINE SmilerSmiler

By blackglove at 2009-11-14

09 June 2011, 03:19 PM
Braling II
Fershlugginer, poiuyt, potrzebie, axolotl, fink!
09 June 2011, 07:32 PM
Linnl
Douglas Spaulding wrote:
quote:
Unless it's in the Summer Listening Sale section, which I could not find.

If you are an audible member, you can sign in and easliy find it. The sale ends June 14th.
22 June 2011, 08:03 AM
Braling II
I just re-read "Lorelei of the Red Mist" by Leigh Brackett and Ray, in the collection "3 X Infinity". Not very good, really.
Here's a blurb about it:

http://webcache.googleusercont...ource=www.google.com
22 June 2011, 12:19 PM
read.write.love.dream
Reading: "The Brothers K" by David James Duncan. I read "The River Why" (also by Duncan) and it was fabulous. I thought I'd give this one a try and it's not let me down so far.

Just Finished: "McTeague" by Frank Norris.

Next. . .Hmmmmm I think "The Lord of the Flies" by William Golding.

"'So-So' is good, very good, very excellent good, and yet it is not so: it is but so-so" -Shakespeare

" 'So-So' is good, very good, very excellent good, and yet it is not so: it is but so-so." -Shakespeare