Ray Bradbury Forums
something wicked this way comes

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/3017085416

24 March 2012, 08:06 PM
Big Pappa
something wicked this way comes
I would like to get some literary expertise from Mr.Bradbury on writing a poem based on this novel, and a diary entry; based on "I"being the main character....in regards to a 9th grade High School class project. Can you help me in any way Sir??

Cordially,
Jacob Rudolph (916)595-8511 or e-mail me @ rmconstruction_painting@yahoo.com
25 March 2012, 02:51 AM
philnic
Hi Jacob. Mr Bradbury doesn't read these messages personally, so if you want to contact him you will have to write via his publishers:

Ray Bradbury
c/o Author Mail, 11th Floor
HarperCollins Publishers
10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022

Please bear in mind that Ray is a busy man, and is 91 years old, so you shouldn't expect an instant reply.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
25 March 2012, 03:40 PM
Big Pappa
Dear Sir(Phil),
Thank you for your response, I am not expecting an instant response....especially recognizing on his home page his birth-date of 91yrs.ago! I can only hope he inspired his children or grandchildren to continue his legacy of writing. With help from my older brother, who writes alot of fictional poetry & short-stories;"for himself"i have been able to complete my poem & diary entry.The MOST difficult is to compose/burn onto CD a soundtrack of various types of music, that pertains the the theme of the novel...."that's where I am stumped!!
26 March 2012, 01:31 AM
dandelion
One of his children, Bettina F. Bradbury, was a writer on four soap operas. Don't know about the other three.

As for music, one of the Harry Potter films had a choir singing a song based on the same Shakespeare passage as the Bradbury title. Maybe you could start with that.