Ray Bradbury Forums
The Phantom Frequency - Online Radio Show (The Veldt)

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/1957086806

10 October 2011, 09:50 PM
The Phantom Frequency
The Phantom Frequency - Online Radio Show (The Veldt)
We've created a daily radio show style podcast for the month of October featuring classic and contemporary short horror stories from established authors.

Tonight's episode is The Veldt by Ray Bradbury. I thought everyone on here may be interested in giving it a listen.

The Phantom Frequency
TPF Facebook Page
11 October 2011, 12:43 AM
philnic
Neat! And I hope you have permission for this...!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
24 October 2011, 12:30 AM
josephterri
I was waiting for something like this.I heard the show and it was too good.Its a good way of conveying stories to large number of people.

motorcycle shipping
24 October 2011, 02:29 PM
The Phantom Frequency
Thank you so much. I'm beyond glad you enjoyed it. The Veldt has always been my favorite of Ray Bradbury's work and one of the few on the entire episode list that actually inspired me to do the project before I began it.

I sure hope you like the other episodes as much as you liked this one - definitely share us with whomever you'd think would like it!
24 October 2011, 05:57 PM
Doug Spaulding
Oh, josephterri, just wait until the new sheriff sees what you've been up to! You will rue the day! Rue is a good word.

"Live Forever!"