Ray Bradbury Forums
Subject1

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/9461036372

30 July 2006, 07:43 PM
Robot Lincoln
Subject1
Grasstains, I loved Batman when I was a kid. My mom hated when we watched that show because afterwards, we would never fail to run around with towels stuffed in the back of our shirts and jump on beds and yell, "pow" "kablam" and "holy conniption fit ma". I even have a crappy looking faded tattoo on my right arm(the bat symbol) that I got in '82 to attest to my love of the caped one. That movie is to me so funny on so many levels. Shark repellent, bomb(black,round,with burning wick), Miss Kitka(a.k.a. catwoman), much more. I love when he struggles with the shark, sprays it with bat shark repellent, then when it falls and blows up, they lament that the poor creature had to give up its life so they could live. Then the whole bit of him trying to get rid of that bomb, too precious!

Onward to Mars!
31 July 2006, 12:04 PM
Braling II
Thanks, Nard! I already have Quicktime, so all I needed was the windows compatibility thingamajig. Works fine. Good yob!
05 August 2006, 03:26 AM
grasstains
It is "Zero Hour" and the invaders are upon us once again. This time, posing as a doctor guaranteeing drastic weight loss. Is that a peppermint stick he's munching on? And, like Dr. Phil, what business does he have promising drastic weight loss when he himself is rather "Heavy Set"?

Is it just me, or is there a faint scent of chocolate wafting through the air?

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 08-05-2006).]
07 August 2006, 11:52 AM
Braling II
No, not chocolate...it's...sarsaparilla!
07 August 2006, 03:30 PM
grasstains
Well, it can't be cinnamon. Cinnamon doesn't come along til October. Sasparilla must be August's scent of the month. September will be chocolate, with hot dogs and cotton candy serving as the transitional scent--marking the end of a long, yet never long enough, summer. Do you know of any RB inspired scents for the Holiday Season? Bradbury potpouri, now that's an idea for GLADE.

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 08-07-2006).]
15 August 2006, 11:24 PM
maverixboarder11
Hey Nard! I looked on your sight and I saw that you were a music appreciator! That's really cool, because I'm really into music as well! Hope that we will be able to talk to each other through this sight.

Austin C. Koontz