Ray Bradbury Forums
Bradbury Tribute Anthology (T Is For Tomorrow) ???

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/8091080273

05 May 2008, 10:16 AM
bsaenz24
Bradbury Tribute Anthology (T Is For Tomorrow) ???
I found a reference to a Bradbury tribute anthology called "T Is For Tomorrow". It is supposed to include a storey by Stephen King and his son. I will including the link where I found it and the text. Does anyone know if this is real?

Brad

http://members.tripod.com/charnelhouse/

(Apr 01) According to King's official website, the pre-release press for "Throttle" has been so overwhelmingly positive that King has decided to release other homage novellas, written with his other children. In 2010, look for a collection titled Jackson Cage, a collection of stories celebrating Shirley Jackson. King, co-writing with his daughter Naomi, will be contributing a long piece based on Jackson's "The Lottery" called "Bingo." In 2011, for a Ray Bradbury collection titled T Is For Tomorrow, King and his son Owen will team up to write a pastiche based on Bradbury's early work, entitled "There Are Certainly A Lot Of Rockets Here, Aren't There?"
05 May 2008, 10:17 AM
bsaenz24
Yes, I DID misspell "story"...Doh!!!
05 May 2008, 10:27 AM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by bsaenz24:
Yes, I DID misspell "story"...Doh!!!

Yeah, but that's OK - storey is still a good word.

"Live Forever!"
05 May 2008, 12:26 PM
bsaenz24
So, I noticed the date of the "story" and is was April 1st. Doh!! I'll "assume" it's fake.
05 May 2008, 12:46 PM
philnic
Sounds like it to me, especially with those other comedy titles in there.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
06 May 2008, 09:18 PM
dandelion
The page now contains an apology for the April Fool's Day "confusion."
19 May 2008, 09:10 AM
Justin Case
quote:
According to King's official website, the pre-release press for "Throttle" has been so overwhelmingly positive that King has decided to release other homage novellas, written with his other children. In 2010

There actually will be a King / Joe Hill collabrative story called "Throttle" but it will be a homage story for Richard Matheson and will be put out by Gauntlet Press. I'm pretty sure they are sold out of the limited/lettered but they do plan a more affordable trade edition as well. Hope this helps....

Phil