Ray Bradbury Forums
need some help with photoreportage

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/8031055372

22 August 2004, 06:51 AM
roger sweden
need some help with photoreportage
Hello!

My name is Roger Larsson and I am from Sweden. (My english is not perfect but I hope you understand me anyway.) I work at a local newspaper here in Sweden as a Photgrapher. I also study photojournalism in Stockholm. Between 22 September and 25 October this year im going to Illinois to do a Photoreportage about a filmshooting. I wonder if you have any advice how to get in contact with a filmcrew who is filminig in Illinois when Im there. Can you please contact me and give me some help? I have contact the Illinois and Chicago filmoffice and they only know one movie which is shooting in Illinois when I am there (Amityville horror) So that�s why I try to contact you if you know something that they don�t. I would like to come to the shooting of a smaller and more like a lowbudgetproduction if there are some filmshootings like that in Illinois when im there. Its a schollproject and Im really intrested of doing this project. The only things it has to be is that it is in Illinois and between 22 september-25 October 2004. Do you know any indie filmmaker who usually works in Illinois?

Than you very much! I would be very happy if you answer me at:

rogerhlarsson@hotmail.com

Roger Larsson
F�gelv�gen 4D
30237 Halmstad
Sweden

Tel: 0708-863353

rogerhlarsson@hotmail.com