Ray Bradbury Forums
Teachers, philosophers, writers?

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/7231056901

03 January 2003, 07:56 PM
Green Shadow
Teachers, philosophers, writers?
The latest copy of Eureka Studies in Teaching Short Fiction has three articles on Ray Bradbury plus a wild sketch of him on the cover. The three articles are as follows: Ray Bradbury: A High School Favorite, Ray Bradbury's "The Kilimanjaro Device": The Need to Correct the Errors of Time (fascinating discussion), and Ray Bradbury: Hieroglyphics of the Future.

If anyone is interested, one issue is $6.00.

Loren Logsdon
Humanities Division
Eureka College
300 E. College Ave.
Eureka, IL 61530
03 January 2003, 10:20 PM
Ana Mafalda
How much do you think it would cost to send it to Portugal?
04 January 2003, 12:07 AM
Mr. Dark
I am very interested. Is there a phone number or email?

Thanks,
04 January 2003, 02:47 AM
dandelion
Does the price include postage to anywhere in the U. S.? If not, what is the postage?
04 January 2003, 08:36 AM
Green Shadow
I checked in my copy, and I don't see a phone number listed or an email. All I see is the address that I listed and that one issue is $6.00 and a one-year subscription is $12.00. You might look up the editor on Google under Eureka College and see what you can find. I'm leaving town in a few minutes or I'd check further for you. When I can get access to a computer in a day or so, I'll check back. Good luck!
04 January 2003, 08:38 AM
Green Shadow
P.S. Yes, the $6.00 includes postage in the U.S., but I don't have any clue about Portugal.
06 January 2003, 09:38 AM
Green Shadow
I'm back online. Here is an address I found for the editor: llogsdon@eureka.edu
14 January 2003, 04:16 PM
Janet S. Jones
Thanks for the offer. You'll find my check in the mail soon!

quote:
Originally posted by Green Shadow:
The latest copy of Eureka Studies in Teaching Short Fiction has three articles on Ray Bradbury plus a wild sketch of him on the cover. The three articles are as follows: Ray Bradbury: A High School Favorite, Ray Bradbury's "The Kilimanjaro Device": The Need to Correct the Errors of Time (fascinating discussion), and Ray Bradbury: Hieroglyphics of the Future.

If anyone is interested, one issue is $6.00.

Loren Logsdon
Humanities Division
Eureka College
300 E. College Ave.
Eureka, IL 61530

14 January 2003, 05:34 PM
fjpalumbo
Just received from Loren, very kind!
2 differnet issues Fall 2001 & 2002:
4 RB topics, copy of a letter from RB, and many additional s.s. related criticisms and reviews. Nice. Thanks to LLL at Eureka! A special note on its way to her.