New titles from Ray / Must have books from Hill House publishers
All,

Hill House Publishers is going to be publishing 4 signed/limiteds of Ray:

Cat's Pajamas
Martian Chronicles

and 2 (as far as I know) NEW titles!!!! They are:

The Dog In The Red Bandana
The Wish and Other Stories

I "assume" that there will also be regular trade hardback editions of the two new titles, but that is just a guess.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.hillhousepublishers.com/Bradbury%20home.htm
12 August 2004, 04:59 AM
Gothic
Great news! Thanks for the info.
10 September 2004, 12:27 AM
Andrew
Well, I pulled the trigger & shelled out $350 for a membership in this series from Hill House. The Martian Chronicles is an upcoming title, but it's not included for the $350.

You get:

The Cat's Pajamas +5

The Dog in the Red Bandana

The Wish & Other Stories

The Trivial Pursuits Transporter (I believe this is a single short story, never-before-published, hardbound, signed, numbered, limited edition)

All the other books are signed & numbered as well. There's a per book discount & free shipping when you pay for the membership up front. I can't wait!
10 September 2004, 01:51 AM
Nard Kordell
Hey! Thanks for those photos of Ray and his family, and his publisher....at the celebration in his honor. I hadn't seen any photos whatsoever.
10 September 2004, 05:53 AM
dandelion
Yes! Wow, those are GREAT!
10 September 2004, 02:08 PM
fjpalumbo
Really Great!!!!!!! http://www.hillhousepublishers.com/Bradbury%20photos.htm

Nice to see Patrick and Sam, our on board friends!

fpalumbo
04 February 2005, 09:55 PM
Rodney
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew:
Well, I pulled the trigger & shelled out $350 for a membership in this series from Hill House. The Martian Chronicles is an upcoming title, but it's not included for the $350.

You get:

The Cat's Pajamas +5

The Dog in the Red Bandana

The Wish & Other Stories

The Trivial Pursuits Transporter (I believe this is a single short story, never-before-published, hardbound, signed, numbered, limited edition)

All the other books are signed & numbered as well. There's a per book discount & free shipping when you pay for the membership up front. I can't wait!

Last year, I also signed up for membership in this series. After a three month delay, I still have not received anything. Hill House is not responding to my emails. Does anyone know anything about this? Should I be worried?
06 February 2005, 07:27 PM
Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Rodney:

Last year, I also signed up for membership in this series. After a three month delay, I still have not received anything. Hill House is not responding to my emails. Does anyone know anything about this? Should I be worried?

I've had the same problem. Months have gone by, I haven't received any word from Hill House on the status of the books & I haven't received any responses to the e-mail I've sent. I'm not really sure what to do.
08 March 2005, 12:42 PM
Andrew
Has anybody heard anything new about the Hill House books?
01 April 2005, 12:24 AM
patrask
I received my copy of The CAt's pajamas from Hill House today - very nicely done.
01 April 2005, 08:45 PM
dandelion
Glad they came through.