Ray Bradbury Forums
What is the name of that story

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/6531045372

27 July 2004, 02:25 AM
suetheblue
What is the name of that story
I once read a story by Ray Bradbury where there was a world where time traveled backwards. A person started out in the grave, came up out of the grave and got younger and younger until he was a toddler then an infant, then went back into his mothers womb. Can anyone help me out?
27 July 2004, 06:10 AM
dandelion
It's the "Angelina Marguerite" portion of the book "From the Dust Returned."
28 July 2004, 03:47 PM
suetheblue
I got a copy of the book, From the Dust Returned, and read the chapter about Angelina Maruerite. The idea is the same, but this is not the story that I am refering to. In the story I read, everyone aged backward, and it was in normal time not rapidly like Angelina did. And it was more in the line of science fiction, not spooky stories. And I believe it was at least 10 years ago, so I don't think the time is right. There was some kind of a preface, I think, about the pendulum stopping and going the opposite way. I think, maybe a strange concept of eternity. I wonder if it may have been an earlier story that Angelina Marguerite was based on. Can anyone help me with this.?. I can't believe the extent I am going to so that I can locate this story. Am I relentless or obsessive compulsive?