Ray Bradbury Forums
Bradbury on radio

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/638104251

16 July 2009, 04:14 PM
philnic
Bradbury on radio
I think I posted this once before, either here or on my blog. Anyhoo, here's a reminder of a Bradbury drama being broadcast this weekend:

http://www.wnin.org/radio/summer-mystery-series.html

WNIN streams live on the web, so the show should be available for all to listen. I'll be listening - it will be midnight in the UK, according to my calculations!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
19 July 2009, 09:29 PM
jkt
Phil: How was the radio play?

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley
19 July 2009, 11:59 PM
philnic
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Phil: How was the radio play?

Pretty much like the original story (It Burns Me Up), but a bit melodramatic. The streaming wasn't great - quite a few gaps and stutters, probably too many listeners! I managed to record it for posterity, too...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
20 July 2009, 03:58 AM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Pretty much like the original story (It Burns Me Up)...

Why does it upset you so?

"Live Forever!"
21 July 2009, 01:38 AM
philnic
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Pretty much like the original story (It Burns Me Up)...

Why does it upset you so?

Arf arf

- Phil

16 August 2009, 12:48 AM
Linnl
Hello,

IT BURNS ME UP is now available for download at the site philnic posted at start of topic.
16 August 2009, 06:41 AM
philnic
Well spotted, Brother Tarkas! I'm downloading it right now - should be better than my stuttery recording of the live stream.

- Phil