Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury, Corwin, Bill Nolan, etc. at "The Bleeding Edge" signing event

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury, Corwin, Bill Nolan, etc. at "The Bleeding Edge" signing event
 Login/Join

posted
Ray Bradbury and a panel of authors at the Mystery and Imagination bookstore in Glendale California on 2/21/10. Signing event for "The Bleeding Edge" included Norman Corwin, Bill Nolan, George Clayton Johnson, and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt1SJT3xiMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D13JFZqPB-g

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stefan: I knew I should have yanked that camera out of your hands. :-}

I'll post a few stills later today.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But John, I did get your best side.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stefan:
But John, I did get your best side.

The problem is that there is NO best side.

John King Tarpinian

ImageBE01.jpg (296 Kb, 13 downloads) Group Photo

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Group Photo

John King Tarpinian

ImageBE02.jpg (253 Kb, 15 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, Thank You for sharing these clips and pictures!

Posts: 835 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hear hear! ALMOST as good as being there!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5025 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the videos and pics. I'm jealous of you California people. lol

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody came into the bookshop today to say that they heard mention of the signing this morning. They just do not remember which of the many NPR stations they heard it on nor which program. I searched KPCC and KCRW to no avail.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
JKT, I am afraid that I that did not hear of it down here in Sunrise, Florida, but sure appreciate the photo and videos. And, you always look good John.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great videos and pictures Stefan and John! Nice to meet both of you in person there.

It was an amazing event! Overwhelming to say the least. I was very happy to finally meet a number of my heroes in person including of course Ray.

- James
www.darkdiscoveries.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the review of the event from Famous Monsters:

http://www.famousmonstersoffil...n-the-bleeding-edge/

John King Tarpinian