Ray Bradbury Forums
LiveCloud

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/213104793

24 June 2010, 11:48 AM
philnic
LiveCloud
Is it just me, or have others had difficulty accessing this message board recently? On some occasions, my browser waits and waits and nothing happens. On other occasions, after a long wait there is some message about LiveCloud, and then I am taken to the message board but without being logged in.

(And this isn't on just one computer. During the course of a typical day, I will usually look at these boards from three of four different PCs.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
24 June 2010, 01:12 PM
Linnl
Hi philnic,

One day last week I had problems accessing and my service-provider took me to an errors page. It happened during a number of attempts over perhaps 2 hours. I gave up, and the next day it was fine.

Best, Linnl
24 June 2010, 04:50 PM
Kukai_Aoki
Yes, I've encountered the same problem. It was really slow at first, then it would not let me access my login.

Cheers to wonderful technology!

"Oh, death!"
25 June 2010, 12:25 AM
philnic
Thanks for the responses. It seems to be working OK for me today.

It's little failures like this that worry me when people say that in the very near future everything we do will be accessing "the cloud", and we won't store any files on our own computers.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
25 June 2010, 11:20 AM
gguthrie
I can get in today, but I couldn't the last couple of days.
25 June 2010, 08:55 PM
fanboy
well, as long as I have computers and software sitting around, I'm not letting my business be stored in the "clouds". Even software that isn't the latest and greatest is pretty good.
26 June 2010, 12:11 AM
dandelion
Not that I recall, and I generally check the board at least once a day.