Ray Bradbury Forums
THE END OF THE WORLD!

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1001093901/m/3501078282

28 January 2007, 08:30 PM
Chapter 31
THE END OF THE WORLD!
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought was my head and opened my swollen glass eye
28 January 2007, 08:47 PM
rocket
(why am I seeing a falling anvil and a dwarf in this sad ironic true tale of life in the big city?)

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com
28 January 2007, 09:04 PM
Braling II
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought was my head and opened my swollen glass eye only to find
28 January 2007, 09:07 PM
rocket
quote:
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought was my head and opened my swollen glass eye only to find it gone too.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

28 January 2007, 09:18 PM
Braling II
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought was my head and opened my swollen glass eye only to find it gone too.
Curse that dame!
28 January 2007, 09:25 PM
Chapter 31
Curse that dame! And her horse!
28 January 2007, 09:37 PM
grasstains
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive

28 January 2007, 10:18 PM
rocket
quote:
Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive this double humiliation

28 January 2007, 10:18 PM
biplane1
What is going on here?
28 January 2007, 10:20 PM
rocket
We are callaborating on a story. The gist of the game is that each person may only contribute three words at a time to the story. Hi biplane!

28 January 2007, 11:01 PM
embroiderer
Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive this double humiliation without regrowing something
28 January 2007, 11:31 PM
grasstains

Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive this double humiliation without regrowing something I'll sell my

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"
29 January 2007, 07:10 AM
rocket
quote:
Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive this double humiliation without regrowing something I'll sell my soul to Satan!

29 January 2007, 07:30 AM
Chapter 31
Curse that dame! And her horse! Should I survive this double humiliation without regrowing something I'll sell my soul to Satan!

Need a crutch
29 January 2007, 07:44 AM
Braling II

Need a crutch, and a drink.