Ray Bradbury Forums
We've Moved

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1001093901/m/1231016372

11 April 2005, 04:19 AM
grasstains
We've Moved
They're gone. Only I remain. Only I was spared. They all went to the Michael Moore Discussion Board. Brainwashed.

Actually, you can find them at https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/ubb.x/a/cfrm/f/2791083901

Or you can enter the new board thru the homepage at www.raybradbury.com

As for me...I stand sentinel here. Waiting for wayward Bradbarians, and cussing up a storm...

...with no one to edit me.
11 April 2005, 05:28 AM
dandelion
Is that you, Walter Gripp? I'm here...Genevieve!
11 April 2005, 12:54 PM
grasstains
"I like that old time Rock n' Roll." [grasstains slides down the empty hallways wearing nothing but socks and tighty whities]

Busted.
15 April 2005, 06:50 PM
scarywarhol
Whenever I ask for an e-mail to confirm my account on the new site, it says it will send me one or says "an e-mail has been dispatched to Clownzed@AOL.com(my e-mail)"...but I never get one

I guess I'm stuck on this here old board. Come visit me sometime, everyone!

"The drain of talent - pure talent - from one single department, Feature Animation, has been absolutely gut-wrenching in the past year. People are being asked to leave because management - meaning Michael Eisner - can't figure out what to do with them. That is not the fault of the talent... it's the fault of management." <br />�Roy E. Disney <br /><br />savedisney.com<br />for future generations
15 April 2005, 08:11 PM
grasstains
Hi!

It took me a while to get thru on the new board, too. I was just about to give up on it, and voila! It worked.

I did have to copy and paste the link it told me to click onto.
15 April 2005, 08:37 PM
grasstains
Do you have e-mail filters? You know like a setting for accepting only e-mail from known senders. It might be interpreting the e-mail as spam and not letting it thru. If so, you may need to turn that off for a while and try to register again. I have aol too and some of those new security features are playing havoc with my computer. The aol/Macafee virus scan identified my aol/Macafee firewall as a virus. Crazy.

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 04-15-2005).]
29 April 2005, 12:46 AM
dandelion
And trying to do eBay transactions can result in some nasty exchanges when neither party receives the other's messages!