Ray Bradbury Forums
The Night Before Bradbury's 90th Birthday Celebration

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/albumcomments/f/6791083901/m/622103534

15 August 2010, 11:36 PM
MogtheDog
The Night Before Bradbury's 90th Birthday Celebration
Mog the Dog here, back from a fabulous weekend trip to Glendale to celebrate Ray's 90th birthday. Here are a few pictures from the night before the event. Ten of the fine folks from the Ray Bradbury discussion forum met at Don Cuco's and then purused the Mystery & Imagination bookstore.
20 August 2010, 05:55 PM
PatR
Great photos! Love Mog the Dog. Did you see the "Red" photo I took of Mog? That was one of my favorite photos!
20 August 2010, 09:38 PM
Doug Spaulding
Smiler

"Live Forever!"
21 August 2010, 12:29 AM
MogtheDog
quote:
Originally posted by PatR:
Great photos! Love Mog the Dog. Did you see the "Red" photo I took of Mog? That was one of my favorite photos!

I just found the link to your photos and enjoyed them all. Thanks for the red photo of me. I will take a glance at it any time I want to imagine myself a Martian!

MTD

"I was not born, but instead created. I’m not alive, and yet I exist. I will never die, but some day I will be forgotten, as was the light by which I came into this world." MTD
21 August 2010, 08:06 PM
Doug Spaulding
Earlier in the day of the night before...

"Live Forever!"
22 August 2010, 10:50 PM
dandelion
Mog, I was clever enough to take some awesome photos of you among others, but not quite clever enough to be able to post them online. I am, however, sending them to some of our members who may be clever enough to manage to do so.

Cori