Ray Bradbury Forums
Yestermorrows

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/albumcomments/f/3791083901/m/909109841

12 July 2009, 09:23 AM
jkt
Yestermorrows
Photos from the premiere night of Yestermorrows consisting of three of Ray's short stories: A Device Out of Time, The Cistern and The Meadow.
12 July 2009, 10:02 AM
philnic
jkt, great photos as usual.

I'm familiar with "The Meadow" from its original production as a radio drama, and have read the original stage play script and short story. But I'm curious to know how this story is staged in the current version. Do they have a film set on the stage for dismantling, or is it a bare stage, with the audience having to imagine the setting?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
12 July 2009, 11:34 AM
jkt
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
jkt, great photos as usual.

I'm familiar with "The Meadow" from its original production as a radio drama, and have read the original stage play script and short story. But I'm curious to know how this story is staged in the current version. Do they have a film set on the stage for dismantling, or is it a bare stage, with the audience having to imagine the setting?

There are facades of a few bulilding along with projections.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley