Ray Bradbury Forums
Aunt Neva

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/albumcomments/f/1001093901/m/687105981

07 September 2009, 02:42 PM
The Lake
Aunt Neva
Thanks, guys. I've been working hard but will try to stop by when I can.

I ordered my copy of the new graphic F 451 from an independent bookstore (my preference) three weeks ago, and they messed up the order. Can't wait any longer so I guess I'll have to order from Amazon.
07 September 2009, 03:22 PM
jkt
quote:
Originally posted by The Lake:
Thanks, guys. I've been working hard but will try to stop by when I can.

I ordered my copy of the new graphic F 451 from an independent bookstore (my preference) three weeks ago, and they messed up the order. Can't wait any longer so I guess I'll have to order from Amazon.

May I suggest Mystery and Imagination, they might even have a signed copy leftover. www.mysteryandimagination.com

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley
07 September 2009, 06:44 PM
The Lake
Thanks, jkt,

I just ordered a copy from you and wrote a short note on the order form. Tell Ray hi for me.
07 September 2009, 08:33 PM
jkt
quote:
Originally posted by The Lake:
Thanks, jkt,

I just ordered a copy from you and wrote a short note on the order form. Tell Ray hi for me.

It is good that you ordered from this bookshop. I would like to clarify that I have zero economic interest in this bookshop. I know it may seem otherwise but the owners are Malcolm and Christine Bell. My interest in the shop is wishing it to not go the way of so many other independent shops...

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley