Ray Bradbury Forums
Dark Carnival and Something Wicked

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/albumcomments/f/1001093901/m/654109822

25 October 2009, 09:40 AM
jkt
Dark Carnival and Something Wicked
On October 24th Ray attended two events. First, at Every Picture Tells a Story he hosted the unveiling of a limited edition print of Dark Carnival. The second event was a big screen viewing of Something Wicked This Way Comes.
27 October 2009, 10:25 PM
PatR
These are wonderful photos. Thank you for posting them! And, Happy Halloween!
-Patricia
28 October 2009, 04:18 PM
libRArY
Interesting article in today's Los Angeles Times concerning upcoming 'Twilight Zone' event at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. In Section D, page 3, George Clayton Johnson talks about his early desire to be Ray Bradbury.
28 October 2009, 04:59 PM
jkt
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:
Interesting article in today's Los Angeles Times concerning upcoming 'Twilight Zone' event at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. In Section D, page 3, George Clayton Johnson talks about his early desire to be Ray Bradbury.

I hope you'll be there, I plan to be.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley
28 October 2009, 05:19 PM
Doug Spaulding
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:

Here.

Thanks!

"Live Forever!"
28 October 2009, 09:04 PM
libRArY
Here is a video on Charles Beaumont, highlighted in the upcoming Twilight Zone event at Egyptian Theater.
(NOTE)Check Beaumont video on right sidebar!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ro...#p/a/f/1/T0ezeb32CcA
29 October 2009, 11:59 AM
fjp451
Just a great clip!!

I just 10 minutes ago finished reading Gahan Wilson's "The Manuscript of Dr. Arness" in class when I happened upon this post by libRAry. This bio of CB's life is indeed very iron
31 October 2009, 02:42 PM
Linnl
Great pictures jkt!

Interesting clip libRAry!

Thanks!
22 November 2009, 05:18 PM
Mr. Dark
I join the others. Thanks for posting!