Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Most interesting character.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most interesting character.
 Login/Join

posted
If you had to pick who was the most interesting charcter in this book who would you pick?

Posts: 3 | Location: lemont il usa | Registered: 06 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the most interesting character in the story was Montag, in the beginning I didn't really like him. I think when he talked to Clarisse, his character changed alot. I think that Montags wife gave him a different outlook on life, she really didnt show him much effection. But i think that helped him live his life. Later on in the story when the dog bite him, i think that changed him alot.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the most interesting character in Farenheit 451 was Clarisse. She saw everything from a different point of view.

Posts: 12 | Location: Andover, Kansas, USA | Registered: 06 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the most intersting character was Clarrise because yeah she did have a different view on life, and i liked it. She made the story intersting becasue you never kniw what was going to happen!

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the most interesting character is Montag, because he is a fireman but he still reads. And he learn something from it.. and how important books are to everyone. But at the end he die because of the books. I think that he die for the books. And that shows how much he loves book.

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought that Montag was the most interesting character because he had the most personalities which made him really cool!

Posts: 3 | Location: Merrill,Wisconsin,United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would pick Clarisse cuz she was so diferent. She made the book interesting and sum what fun to read.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think the most interesting charactor was deffinetly cap. Beatty mainly because he quoted all the poetry and claimed he didnt read and he was suposedly a fireman? kinda funny!

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY LIVER21!! you spelt *knew* wrong! but i would agree that clarisse is and interesting character! mildred was kind of psycho with her tv and "the relatives" what do you think?

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that the most interesting charater had to have been Clarrisse. Because she was so into things and was so energized.

Posts: 7 | Location: Wausau, WI. 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Mildred was a very intersting character. She LOVES TV an overdoses on sleeping pills. Thats pretty funny!!!

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that the most interesting character is clarisse because she doesn't feel weird talking to a fireman. clarisse is a talkative type of person and she talks alot to montag.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
HEY LIVER21!! you spelt *knew* wrong! but i would agree that clarisse is and interesting character! mildred was kind of psycho with her tv and "the relatives" what do you think?

Yes pinkpig, i would agree with you. Millie is a phsyco. But thats ok.

Posts: 8 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Liver21:
Yes pinkpig, i would agree with you. Millie is a phsyco. But thats ok.

yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?

Hello pink piggy...Well i thought the book was rather confusing, and well you know, but that ok. What did you think?