https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/9941060011

18 November 2004, 01:35 PM
pinkpig1
Most interesting character.
quote:
Originally posted by Liver21:
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
[b] yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?

Hello pink piggy...Well i thought the book was rather confusing, and well you know, but that ok. What did you think?

[/B]

well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!
18 November 2004, 01:35 PM
ChumpJR1414
LIVER21 and PINKPIG1 you guys are pretty funny so yeah the yellow hair kinda goes with the clarisses hair, yeah the book was dumb
18 November 2004, 01:36 PM
blondie15
I would have to say that my favorite character in this story would have to be the librarian who burned up with her house and her books. she had a lot of courage.
18 November 2004, 01:36 PM
Liver21
quote:
well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!

LOL......maybe we do share a brain. What did you think about the book people that lived in the woods?????????
18 November 2004, 01:37 PM
lor
i think the intersting person in this book is clarisse. because she do thing kinda diff
18 November 2004, 01:37 PM
pinkpig1
quote:
quote:
[b] well what a coinky dink i thought the same thing!!!! wow we share a brain!!

LOL......maybe we do share a brain. What did you think about the book people that lived in the woods?????????

[/B]

well i think that the book people are kind of strange but at least they have lots of knowledge! i think that clarisse didnt die...she went to live with the book people, thats what i think?!
18 November 2004, 01:38 PM
Giggles
i think Clarsse is the most interesting. because she knows what shes talking about.
18 November 2004, 01:40 PM
Liver21
quote:
Originally posted by ChumpJR1414:
LIVER21 and PINKPIG1 you guys are pretty funny so yeah the yellow hair kinda goes with the clarisses hair, yeah the book was dumb

Exuse my chumpy, but i thought the book was fantastic, it was the best book i ever read in my entire life...so don't u say it was dumb.
18 November 2004, 01:42 PM
pinkpig1
this book was confusing in some parts but i thought the characters were interesting and i thought that the book was pretty good i would give it a 6 out of 10 probably, maybe higher, but i dont know!
18 November 2004, 01:42 PM
ChumpJR1414
Liver21 yea right dont lie i thought the book was really stupid because it had no point to it and it was stupid.. i would rather not read any book...
18 November 2004, 01:45 PM
ChumpJR1414
pinkpig1 i would give the book a 0 out of 10 because i didnt like the book.. i mean it was fantastic...
18 November 2004, 01:45 PM
Liver21
quote:
Originally posted by ChumpJR1414:
Liver21 yea right dont lie i thought the book was really stupid because it had no point to it and it was stupid.. i would rather not read any book...

Well chumpy, then maybe you should just quit school and never read a book. I like the book people. I want to be just like them, when i grow up.
18 November 2004, 01:46 PM
bobbo7
quote:
I thought the most intersting character was Clarrise because yeah she did have a different view on life, and i liked it. She made the story intersting becasue you never kniw what was going to happen!

I agree with that cause she is kindof cute. i hope that she is still alive so mantag and her can go and have a hppy life together for a long time
18 November 2004, 01:48 PM
kisha_lee
montah is the most interest characters. I just wanted to know what happen to him...
19 November 2004, 03:37 AM
grasstains
Woah! Where'd you all come from.

Liver21,

I like your attitude. This little book changed my life forever. I hope you find lifelong inspiration in it as well.