Ray Bradbury Forums
Pick a Character

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/9461030011

06 September 2004, 11:36 PM
darek
Pick a Character
I woulf have to pick guy montag. He is the main character and it would always be cool to be the main charcter in a book. He is also a fireman. He starts books on fire thats his job as a fireman in the book so I would have to choose him.
06 September 2004, 11:44 PM
SpeedMetalGuitarist
I would be mostly like Montag. I am a person that attempts to find the truth and what propels it. I have my reasons and my ways to find the truth and I will continue searching for it until I find it. Then again, what is truth? Is it the moral value set by our ancestors many years ago? Or is it some sort of way to keep us all in line by those that are in charge? Many people have different meanings for the word and it's because of those meanings that make the word great. If there was only one meaning of it people would be full of confusion of what needs to be done and what doesn't. It's because of that search of truth that I am most like Montag.
08 September 2004, 02:43 AM
AnettB
I would most likley be Clarisse because she was the smart one that new that books werent just nothing, and she got one person to beileve her, Guy Montag. She is just 17, and is already helping others to see VALUE in books in her town!