Ray Bradbury Forums
Seeking Short Vids From RB Fans Around The World

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/9427069676

04 February 2017, 10:25 AM
Bill Oberst Jr.
Seeking Short Vids From RB Fans Around The World
I'm looking for short vids from Bradbury fans around the globe for a stage project. These will be edited together into a virtual wall of Bradbury readers from all over the world.

1. Your first name and country
2. Your favorite RB story or book
3. Why you like it

These can be from ANYWHERE in the world and they DON'T have to be in English as long as you provide an English translation so I can caption it. Length of video doesn't matter; a simple phone vid is just fine.

You can upload on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or FB and tag me, or you can shoot me a mail at billoberstjr@gmail.com.

I'm an actor and Bradbury nut who currently tours with a staged reading of "Pillar Of Fire" (billoberst.com/ray-bradbury) Thanks guys!

Twitter: billoberstjr
Instagram: billoberstjr
YouTube: billoberstjr
FB: ActorBillOberstJr

E-Mail: billoberstjr@gmail.com
Ray Bradbury Stage Show:
https://www.RayBradburyLiveForever.com
04 February 2017, 03:12 PM
dandelion
That sounds great! Can you also post this on your own Facebook page and some Bradbury-related pages so as many as possible will see it? Also, is there a deadline? I would like to wait until the weather is nice enough to fix up the Ray Bradbury shrine in my yard as a suitable background but if you're in a hurry I can improvise. Thanks.
16 May 2017, 01:50 AM
MarthaFabian
Wow, I am totally subscribing to your accounts. And I repeat the question above - is there a deadline?
I have found myself a perfect job recently - thanks to this [link removed] for providing me with the best resume ever - so I finally have some spare time for myself and I would really like to be a part of Bradbury gatherings or any activities like that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,