Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    i dont like books

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i dont like books
 Login/Join

posted
they should all be burnt

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All reading materials? Including the text you are reading as well? How about soup labels? Billboards? Captions of foreign films? Menus at Burger King? Or is it...
just books."

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooh! Scary!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LMAO Nard! Don't forget the Bazooka Joe Comics that KKK undoubtly gets his world knowledge from... Yes, KKK, with only 150 comics you too, can own you own sea monkey ranch! Start chewing yer brains out, right away!
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
BrainSparks

*#*#*#*#*#*#* BrainSparks

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, let's not play with the trolls.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lmskipper:

You're right. I don't know what I stepped into here!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like poop! Smells like poop! It even tastes like poop! Sure glad I didn't step in it...

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh My Goodness! I just noticed I've been made a "Member". Thank you. (In my best Elvis voice) Thank you very much! Elvis has left the building!

posted Hide Post
lmskipper/ Nard: think we better ALL leave the building.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we'd better all leave. There's a burning smell. KKK has just scorched a pan of alphabet soup!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I think he's run off to annoy elsewhere.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Looks like poop! Smells like poop! It even tastes like poop! Sure glad I didn't step in it... " -BrainSparks

Yes, but you TASTED it!?

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While we're on the topic, it's probably just me, but whenever I'm waiting for a post to go through, I see in the corner of my eye and I always think it says "powered by Infopoop (c)2000" at the bottom of the screen. Hmm, Freud would have a field day on me, wouldn't he?

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post