Ray Bradbury Forums
Nicely Written!

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/9371025933

15 December 2009, 02:22 PM
Doug Spaulding
Nicely Written!
The day was brightening all about them as if a pink lamp had been given more wick.

"Live Forever!"
10 January 2010, 12:30 PM
Kukai_Aoki
"The blade lay in his skin like a sun-set girl placing her towel upon the shore with perfect motion."

"Oh, death!"
10 January 2010, 01:41 PM
Doug Spaulding
"...a little girl lost on a plateau where there used to be trees (you could feel the memory of their shapes all about) sitting in the center of the "living room."

- Fahrenheit 451

"Live Forever!"
10 January 2010, 06:06 PM
Kukai_Aoki
"It was as if the glass blower resented my staring at his stares.
Or perhaps he feared I might sneeze out one eye and come in for a refill."

- Death Is A Lonely Business

"Oh, death!"
20 January 2010, 09:24 AM
Doug Spaulding
And if God be content, would He not hum under His breath? Feel your bones. Aren't the marrows teaming with that hum? For that matter, God not only hums, He sings in the elements. He dances in molecules. Eternal celebration swarms us. Something is near. Sh.

- The Lost City of Mars

"Live Forever!"
23 February 2010, 03:58 PM
<harvey101blind>
the marmalade drawl of the chicky-chalk talkin people , down where you dont belong , wax walkin wonders allover the fall , shadows stalking the hall , lights flicker fly off the walls , as we dance and grow tall .....

ME. inspired by bradbury .
21 June 2018, 07:42 AM
Doug Spaulding
It was a quiet morning, the town covered over with darkness and at ease in bed. Summer gathered in the weather, the wind had the proper touch, the breathing of the world was long and warm and slow. You had only to rise, lean from your window, and know that this indeed was the first real time of freedom and living, this was the first morning of summer.

- Dandelion Wine

"Live Forever!"