Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Any other character as Clarisse McClellan ?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other character as Clarisse McClellan ?
 Login/Join

posted
Halo ,
I´m searching for another character as Clarisse McClellan. I heard that Ray Bradbury wrote in another book about Clarisse.
But in that book she is not named Clarisse or something like that, she only got the "same character" ?!

Do you ever heard about that ?

Sorry for my bad englisch , but i´m from germany and i need this information.

If you know anything about that book or the name of the similiar character , please post it here !

Thank You ....

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although he used the name Clarisse in other stories, such as "One Timeless Spring," I can't think of another character with the exact personality traits of Clarisse in Fahrenheit 451.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was Leonard Mead.
The protagonist of The Pedestrian Wink

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Na klar.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post