Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    HELP ME! Forgotten title of Ray Bradbury short story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP ME! Forgotten title of Ray Bradbury short story
 Login/Join

posted
Years ago I read a short story, it was set in the future and a company was offering time travelling 'big game hunts', transporting people back to shoot dinosaurs. A man slips from the pathway and crushes a butterfly which really messes up the future. Can anyone please tell me what the title was as I'm dying to read it again! Please Please Please of you know what I'm talking about, let me know at taller_mike@hotmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be A Sound of Thunder. Root around on this site for the threads discussing the movie based on this short story to be released in September.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post