Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Panic Room.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Panic Room.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Dandy, I sympathize! I've got several situations I'd rather not be dealing with now...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the pricking of my thumb, where's Chapter 31?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chap is a teacher, I believe?
Perhaps his duties do not leave
Him time for posts or visits here.
But miss his wit, we do! He'll cheer
Us up from our distress and gloom
When visiting the Panic Room!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Braling II,

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, I always enjoy reading your quips and posts, when you get out of the box.

You're the protoplasmic model, are you not? I remember that the semiconductor model from Marionettes, Inc. shut the protoplasm model in the box.
?
Or maybe we'll never know! (to echoes of "Bwaaahahahaha....")

Posts: 152 | Location: Formerly SacraDemento, California | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ticktickticktickticktick...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that's when I panic....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rocket: do you dig through the Vaults of Wolfgang on occasion? ( I know I mentioned this to you previously.)

Recent sojourns - John Mayall and the Bluebreakers (with Mick Taylor - I didn't know he was such a great blues guitarist; Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Jethro Tull; Pink Floyd; Commander Cody; Cream; The Band; Dire Straits...to name a few!

No fee. Streamed from the site, each concert includes outstanding history notes. Quality is quite good, even though most vaulted concerts were on early technology.

I click on a concert as background when late evening rolls around, the ranch hands have quieted down, and I can finally take off my boots for the day, put up my feet, and do some uninterrupted reading and writing!

Kind of a parallel Panic Room universe!
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II,
Kind verse from a good fellow.

rocket,
‘lo, rocket.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank, thanks for that tip, I had forgotten it. I will check it out at my earliest convenience. Hello Chap, you have been missed my brother. I do so hope you will frequent this great site more in the near future my good fellow!

posted Hide Post
Chapster!
Whither hast thou wandered? I'm in PA at the moment. Will check in when possible...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Tibetan journey through snow filled passes or stopovers in Willowbee, nothing more exciting than being buried under work. Hear that, Clarence?

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, Pennsylvania? So close! You could have stopped by and for a drink and a swim in the Atlantic Ocean or an airboat ride in the Everglades.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of these days, Biplane. One of these days!

posted Hide Post