Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Panic Room.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Panic Room.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
“Walla Walla, Wash., and Kalamazoo!
Nora’s freezin’ on the trolley---
Swaller dollar, cauliflower, alley-ga-roo!”

Sorry for the lag before the response but I haven’t had any access to computers for some time.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always good to hear from you, Chap.

...and another Pogophile!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
funny thing, dandelion, I was just in dayton last week!

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HELLO? (hello?...hello?...hello?...)
ANY (any...any...any...)
BODY (body...body...body...)
HERE? (here?...here?...here?...)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep! Right here, Pard!

The best thing about Knard's marvelous RB-87thBD pics, the Man looks great. His spirit seems flying, lots of love around him, and so much more for him to do...
I am jealous of all of those party-goers though!

How ya doing, Sundance?
We've selected 17 participants out of 27 candidates for an Honors class, starting next week/HS Sophs. I wrote the curriculum over the past 2 months. They had to complete summer work for me (reading, writing, journals, essays, research) just to get considered. Then evaluations took place in the middle of Aug. I'll share my titles with you via the old pony express messenger when I get back to the ranch.)

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm here. I've been drinking some wine, staying in bed, not working much, missing my boys, and thinking the future is going to be GREAT.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Butch! Grassy! To quote the late Phil Silvers,
Glad ta seeya!

posted Hide Post
Hey, hey, hey. Right back atcha, baby.

I used to get Phil Silvers mixed up with Charels Nelson Riley. Uh, back when I was a kid. A little kid, a small stupid one. The same kid who thought chocolate milk came from brown cows, and that worms killed fish. But that was a long time ago. Move along, there's nothing to see here.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grasstains? How now? Chocolate milk! Not from a Brown Cow? Then where, pray tell?

"Ok, you knuckleheads. Hup 1-2-3!"
"Oh, come on, Sarge!"
fficial%26hs%3D9Ot%26sa%3DN" TARGET=_blank>http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.timvp...%26hs%3D9Ot%26sa%3DN

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, I remember Sgt. Bilko quite well. I also used to get James West and James T. Kirk mixed up. Well, that small stupid kid did, anyway. And Spock gave that kid nightmares, so did the evil dwarf who tormented Mr.West and Mr. Gordon. And then there was the big Adam West/Clayton Moore mix-up which took years to straighten out. And the Genie/Samantha mix-up... not to mention Samantha's two husbands. Which brings us to Paul Lind, who kinda reminds me of Charles Nelson Riley who I used to get mixed up with Phil Silvers. Yup, I remember Sgt. Bilko.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grasstains:
Which brings us to Paul Lynde, who kinda reminds me of Charles Nelson Reilly...

That's because they were/are both flaming!

And funny!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really believe that the double Darin Stevens myth rivals the Kennedy conspiracy in unanswered questions and notoriety. tehehehe, at least for me anyways....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember Charles Nelson Riley as the baddy in LIDSVILLE?

posted Hide Post
grass, yes I do, he was a hoot! But then, I also liked Paul Lynne(?)in Hollywood Squares and as Uncle Arthur. Boy, he had some laugh didn't he. Don't forget Matchgame '75 either...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to mention the thing I was panicking about all summer worked out favorably and I am now panicking about something else entirely.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post