Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Panic Room.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Panic Room.
 Login/Join

posted
This is the place to go to let off steam and vent if you need to or just chill out and read until your calm. There are refreshments over there and plenty of room on any couches and reclining chairs with lots of big and small pillows. Draw the shades if you need a rest.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm upset that my feet are always cold. I have to soak them two or three times a day! I want to see the sun again. I am so ready for spring, dandelions, and thunderstorms!

There, I feel better. I may go soak my feet and read some. I'll be back...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zzzzzzzz(*snork*sputter*)Zzzzzzzzz...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody elbow Braling!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Maya, please put some more soothing music on, perhaps some Segovia or Vivaldi and nudge B-Two, he needs another cognac. Thanks, baby. I'm going to get a steam, maybe some cards later..."

posted Hide Post
My pet peeve is people who illustrate, or worse, film entire books and DON'T BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK! Do we have to start naming names here?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent, good one! You get a cognac, lady! Have a pillow over ther and we'll deal you in.

Later: Nice hand showing, Dandy, two aces and a one eyed jack!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

posted Hide Post
Hey, it beats watching some of those films.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, everyone!I'll just take a seat in the corner and write and enjoy the music. Feel free to plop in the seat next to me for a talk! Haha.

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please pass the Lagavulin and the Balkan Sobranie...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Lordshen! Braling, I see you've gotten your nap in. After Dandelion won all of my money last night in cards, I had to retire for the evening. I'm back and madder than ever! My feet are no more warmer! Someone stoke that fire, thanks baby! Mr. Caterpillar, pass me that waterpipe please. If I can't be warmer, at least let me be more numb. Gentleman or ladies, anyone for billiards?

posted Hide Post
Home, home again!
I like to be there when I can.
When I come in cold and tired,
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Oh, well! Maybe some of
us actually missed
SUPERMAN RETURNS at
the movies last summer, '06.
Turn on the HDTV

<v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good point fjp!, stoke up that fire. Biplane, hit the lights. Dandy's got popcorn, philnic, get the punch and B-Two lower the flatscreen from the ceiling(using your interior remote controls). People are still coming in and getting seated, shh folks while the cartoons start. Chapter, good to see you made it and you've brought m&ms, yum. grasstains, the pillows are made to rest your head on or to be sat upon, not thrown! Start the show, Nard, love Superman. Love all superheroes!

(talking,tinkling glasses, and party noises fade out like the end of Pink Floyd's Welcome To The Machine.......).....

p.s. Nard, check out the picture of my hardback F-451 that I posted in resources/Bantam book cover. That is one of the my "treasured" books. Smiler

p.s.s. thanx biplane for the compliment on the fire shot, loved your sunset shot too!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

posted Hide Post
...and then...
there's always the r.a.d.i.o. , you know, that place where you think about the performance your watching in your mind...

http://www.otr-cat.com/otr5/my_little_margie_freddie_ge...erne(otrcat.com).mp3 _________________________•••_________________________

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post