Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    The Panic Room.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Panic Room.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Okay, here's a link to the picture.

http://robertfuller.info/official/Images/16.3.07_FOTW_Moonshine_033.jpg

Despite any panic, I'm STILL SMILING!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, it's quiet in here. Did I clear this place out or what? Now LOOK AT THE DAMN PICTURE!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice smile. Good actor/author picture.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Smiler Thank you very much. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Wow, look at those rosey cheeks and that smile! Your beaming. I think your making more out of "huh" than it warrants. He probably had a million things going on at once outside and inside, probably didn't hear you right or get your meaning. That's great that you met him. I wouldn't have known the name but your reference to Emergency and the picture brought who he is back to me. Are your feet soothed now because my hands are getting tired and the movie's starting...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to finally meet you in the "Face". I have, of course read your excellent book and then I passed it on to Nard, who seems to like it very much.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I feel ever so much better now. For a full account of my adventures, keep watching this space: http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25266

I really like the young lady who says sorry, but I don't know who any of these people are! A guy at the "Twilight Zone" forum was almost as bad--recognized only "little Timmy," and, when prompted, maybe Shirley Jones.

posted Hide Post
Actually, just before that one there's a somewhat more dignified picture, but as far as I'm concerned that is THE picture.

Cori

posted Hide Post
patrask: Phil: Yers ZZSir! I need to get dandelion's book back to YE! Maybe next week, coffee, at Carrows by the 5 Fwy!

By the way, I IS worried about Doug Spaulding. His name is up there on the board as online ALL DAY! Has he collapsed on his keyboard and no one has knocked his door down to revive him?

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding a couple of recent situations, there is no fool like an April fool and it's shaping up to be a long spring break!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
By the way, I IS worried about Doug Spaulding. His name is up there on the board as online ALL DAY! Has he collapsed on his keyboard and no one has knocked his door down to revive him?

Whazzat!? I'm up now!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
patrask: Phil: Yers ZZSir! I need to get dandelion's book back to YE! Maybe next week, coffee, at Carrows by the 5 Fwy!

There is no Irish coffee at Carrows, but the waffles are great. Maybe we can entice DS into meeting with us somewhere and have a great time solving the worlds problems. If not, I will settle for the waffles and don't worry about the book, I know you to be an ethical person and I was not worried about it. I might want to read it again though when I retire, hopefully later this year.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Mr. Twain, allow me to light your cigar. Can I refresh your drink sir? Mr. Hemingway, please continue reading Macbeth while I open the windows so we might listen to the rain for a backdrop. Look gentlemen, a stray wet cat has entered our sanctuary to listen to our bleatings. What say you Mr. Steinbeck, should we allow this priceless ruffian to remain unscathed amongst such company. I do believe we are the humbled ones in his ferrous gaze. Let this night belong to courtly cats and spinners of worlds, ah, good, the others have arrived."

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion said:
quote:
A guy at the "Twilight Zone" forum was almost as bad--recognized only "little Timmy," and, when prompted, maybe Shirley Jones.

Which TZ forum? Was it the TZ Cafe...?

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the one and only TZ Cafe.