Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    F451 favorite characters

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451 favorite characters
 Login/Join

posted
Who is your favorite character in the book?

Mine is Clarisse, because she is so random. Her uncle tells her to say that she is 17 and insane. I think that all teens are like that. I like how she just goes up to people that she doesnt know and starts questioning them. She just wants to get to know everyone and learn aboout their life. I think that she can get people to change their outlook on life by getting them to realize what makes them happy. She would be a good person to meet when you don't know what to do with your life.
My least favorite character is Mildred because she is too absorbed in the parlor and she doesn't really love Montag. She doesn't support his decisions or try to see from his point of view.

Posts: 3 | Location: illinois | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is Montag because he lights Beaty on fire with his flamethrower

[This message has been edited by sexybeasttrio3 (edited 08-27-2004).]

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Montag is my very character because he reminds me of myself. At the beginning, he was very hard worker and that's all his life was about. Until, Clarisse came into his life and changed it. Now, he is very determined and his mind has opened up. When it comes to sports, I am very determined to the winning touchdown in football, or the game winning homerun in baseball. Also, my mind is opened up. When I was younger, I ate the same things over and over again. Now, I will try anything, no matter what it is. And that's why Montag is my favorite character.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post