Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    DANDELION WINE AUDIO CD
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DANDELION WINE AUDIO CD
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Do you mean the a7dio theatre production? I just saw on their website that they are almost finished with "Something Wicked This Way Comes!"

Posts: 36 | Registered: 15 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I am so fortunate. I had sent a book to Ray to autograph and when he returned the book a signed copy to me of the Dandelion Wine CD was in the package. How kind and thoughtful Ray is. I already have the cassettes, so will not even open this package so as not to ruin his autograph.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breaking news! The Dandelion Wine CD has won an award! It's called an Ogle, and is for best fantasy production. I've posted details on my website.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post