Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Its 451 again?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its 451 again?
 Login/Join

posted
Do you think the movie was more interesting than the Book?

[This message has been edited by ThaoBoy (edited 11-18-2004).]

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau WI, 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what are you talking about!!!!!!!

Posts: 5 | Location: Wausau,WI,54403 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it was tons funnier.

Posts: 18 | Location: Wausau | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thao you know the movie we're watching right now is actually creepy... especially when that old lady was being bruned.... :P

n_n*

Posts: 19 | Location: wausau, WI | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um...i don't know....,but i think the movie was better...i think...yeah...i think...hehehe!

Posts: 10 | Location: Wausau, WI 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that i rather watch the movie. because i can see whats happening..

Posts: 9 | Location: wausau wi | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the movie was better....

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the movie was very dissapointing to me, considering the talent involved. and it went way to far from the original story. faber and the hound weren't even in it.

"The drain of talent - pure talent - from one single department, Feature Animation, has been absolutely gut-wrenching in the past year. People are being asked to leave because management - meaning Michael Eisner - can't figure out what to do with them. That is not the fault of the talent... it's the fault of management." <br />�Roy E. Disney <br /><br />savedisney.com<br />for future generations

Posts: 47 | Location: wilmington, DE, USA | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i hate you, movies are never better than the books. unless your one of those people with zero imagination who have to be fed images by a tube.

Jon

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with mycroft.. if you like the movie better, you must have no imagination. The book was awesome! I love the way Bradbury writes.

Posts: 1 | Location: Dallas, texas, usa | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, how could any movie be better than Ray Bradbury's writing?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post