Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Christmas/Holiday stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas/Holiday stories
 Login/Join

posted
In 2003, I picked up an anthology of Science Fiction Christmas stories - which I must have leant out because this past holiday I could not find the book anywhere. The stories were wonderful - and I have not been able to find it by title or topic. The stories were not all Bradbury - but I visually recall that the book (paperback) was in with other Bradbury books. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me - I appreciate any help anyone out there can provide -

best wished for all in 2005 -
irishlass

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a book for a dime a couple of years ago called "Fourteen Favorite Christmas Stories." They aren't sci-fi, but maybe it's what you're looking for. It contains stories by some famous authors such as O.Henry and Thomas Hardy, and then there are several authors I personally have never heard of. The very last story in the book is "The Gift," by Bradbury. It was a fun book to read over the holidays.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Connie Willis has a book of Christmas stories out too, don't remember the title but shouldn't be hard to find. It's recent, 2002 or so.

Posts: 4 | Location: Philadelphia, PA US | Registered: 30 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post