Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    What is your favorite Bradbury book?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite Bradbury book?
 Login/Join

posted
My fav book is Dandelion Wine b/c it is the only one I have read but I hope to continue on my Journey through the fabulous imagination of Ray Bradbury.

[This message has been edited by Banana (edited 12-03-2004).]

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tennessee | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We can pick only ONE?

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite book of Ray's is whichever one I am reading at the time! (I'm not kidding...)

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In no particular order these are my favorites.

Fahrenheit 451
The Illustrated Man
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Dandelion Wine
October Country

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how bout your top 5

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tennessee | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking for a great holiday gift for young readers, one (or two) of my favorites was "R is for Rocket" (or "S is for Space").

These were awesome bite-size stories that can prod younger readers into tackling heavier works by Ray.

jwb

Posts: 4 | Location: San Bernardino, CA, USA | Registered: 23 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like almost all of his short stories, i especially enjoy the compilations such as dandelion wine and the martian chronicles. Its impossible to just choose a few over everything else, especially since they cover such a broad range of topics and evoke so many different feelings.

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, Dandelion Wine, The October Country, and The Martian Chronicles would be the top three.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post